2.8.11

is Blood Thicker Than Water...

Well yes, in terms of actual consistency it would be.


In relationship, yes it could be.  In other various forms, such as possibly most mothers would put their children first.  I would. Not just one though all of them, no matter who they were. Equality.


Beyond that there is no need, anyone else in life you have been forced to be a part of their lives.  A choice you couldn't make.  A wise person said, "Those who bark, blood is... doesn't have to work at a relationship."  I will take it a step further, they may assume they have an entitlement.  I suppose in a fair relationship with another person, any for that matter, how you have treated each other would be the root of your relationship. 

Oh well,  I just don't get it any more,  I have to suck it up and not feel guilty about walking away, it only adds, stress, anxiety, and I find myself staring out the window, contemplating how and why I am letting these things occupy my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment