It has been raining now for five or six days. I am not complaining just observing. I rather like the rain. Except the nats and other insects multiply from the rain. Not something you have to deal with unless you have to go out in the rain, yet the rain is a rather wonderful excuse for not going out. Every one gets so excited about Spring. I disagree, it is dirty and wet, and dirty wetness is worse. Of course the bugs, always back to the bugs.
The first warm day I admitt I enjoy opening the windows letting nature spill in. Listen to the radio and feel more as though there is life beyond my door. Then the very next day I feel paraniod. "Someone will know I am home. They'll come knocking at my door." Now the windows will stay closed, unless desperation rolls over me. It doesn't last long, feeling desperate I mean.
The first warm day I admitt I enjoy opening the windows letting nature spill in. Listen to the radio and feel more as though there is life beyond my door. Then the very next day I feel paraniod. "Someone will know I am home. They'll come knocking at my door." Now the windows will stay closed, unless desperation rolls over me. It doesn't last long, feeling desperate I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment