Most of it I don't remember. Little things here and there. I remember more when I was five than I do at nine. Which is actually funny, because I remember always wanting to stay nine. Now I have no idea why? I don't want to be nine anymore, even if things were to be the same time period, I am not interested in having to grow up again.
Remember being a child and it may not have always been great but that was all you knew, so why would there be things wrong with that. As you or I, as I grow up things are revieled. Things I don't want to relive. Things that belong in the past.
I am Prudence, I am as lonely as this room I put myself into.
Remember being a child and it may not have always been great but that was all you knew, so why would there be things wrong with that. As you or I, as I grow up things are revieled. Things I don't want to relive. Things that belong in the past.
I am Prudence, I am as lonely as this room I put myself into.
No comments:
Post a Comment